polo 1.2 blue motion

Marlin pmb
Cadet
Registered for: 2 years 8 months
Car Make: vw
Car Model: Polo 9n 1.9tdi

polo 1.2 blue motion

Post by Marlin pmb »

hi guys i have a asz motor that i bought for my sportline 2005. but didnt need to put it as as i sorted out the problem.
so theres a 1.2 bluemotion i would like to buy and put the asz in it any advise. or has anyone done it.
Ashveer03
Lieutenant
Registered for: 7 years 2 months
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Polo 9n 1.9 TDI Sportline

Re: polo 1.2 blue motion

Post by Ashveer03 »

Marlin pmb wrote:hi guys i have a asz motor that i bought for my sportline 2005. but didnt need to put it as as i sorted out the problem.
so theres a 1.2 bluemotion i would like to buy and put the asz in it any advise. or has anyone done it.
That's gonna be abit of a headache - wiring wise.

I don't think anybody has done a pd swapped polo 6.

Sent from my CPH2371 using Tapatalk

When a car tailgates me, i slow down - then floor it and give them a cloud of diesel smoke to choke on :driving:
Marlin pmb
Cadet
Registered for: 2 years 8 months
Car Make: vw
Car Model: Polo 9n 1.9tdi

Post by Marlin pmb »

Thanks spoke to a guy in Jhb he said it can be done but its the sensors on the polo 6 will keep giving me problems
Ashveer03
Lieutenant
Registered for: 7 years 2 months
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Polo 9n 1.9 TDI Sportline

Post by Ashveer03 »

Getting the engine to run is not the problem because u will need an ECU and engine harness for the ASZ engine.

Getting the asz ECU to communicate with the polo 6 modules is gonna be the issue, especially with the cluster.

Other than the different look of the polo 6, it's build quality feels cheaper than the 9N polos - just my experience in having owned both. Not really worth the trouble in my opinion unless u up for a challenge

Sent from my CPH2371 using Tapatalk

When a car tailgates me, i slow down - then floor it and give them a cloud of diesel smoke to choke on :driving: